about the company.
Randstad has partnered with an exciting and rapidly growing company that leverages the latest emerging technologies. Their business in Hong Kong is expanding rapidly, and they are currently seeking a passionate DevOps Engineer to join their energetic and collaborative backend team. You will have a lot of autonomy and be part of a friendly and motivated team.
about the job.
- Maintain and optimize the development and production environment for in-house products.
- Collaborate with the backend team to research and develop innovative practices for multi-cluster operations and management.
- Build and maintain efficient CI/CD pipelines and implement effective monitoring mechanisms.
- Plan and implement high availability and disaster recovery mechanisms to ensure business continuity.
- Work closely with other teams in the technology department to streamline deployment and release processes.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, locate, and fix issues with the cloud platform products.
- Participate in the evaluation and adoption of new technologies
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Preferably 1 year of experience in a DevOps or relevant role is preferable, fresh graduates with relevant technical stacks are also welcome
- Familiar with GitOps, and cloud infrastructure (AWS is a plus)
- Knowledge of building CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Docker or other containerization technologies
- Proficiency in Linux OS and familiarity with infrastructure-as-code tools such as Terraform
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and currently based in Hong Kong
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click APPLY NOW or for more information, you can reach out to Kelvin Chu at firstname.lastname@example.org...