about the company
My client is a local, listed, well-known biotechnology company, which has exposure and businesses around the globe. They're now looking for a junior talent to join their IT team, as a Technical Support, to provide assistance to colleagues in the office to resolve any IT-related issues.
about the role
- Provide level 1 support to end-users
- Desktop support, including Windows, O365, Active Directory, etc.
- Basic network configuration, software installation and updates, hardware connection
- Assist in any migration or enhancement project directed by the IT Manager
- Setting up accounts for new users, assist in colleague onboarding
- Assist System Engineer to provide training to end-users
about the requirement
- Professional certificate in computer-related subjects
- 2-3 years of experience in providing IT support to end-users
- Hands-on experience on Windows, MS Servers, basic network configuration
- Great communication skills, able to explain to and get requirement from end-users
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, resolve IT incidents in a timely manner
If you're interested, please submit your application by clicking "apply". Alternatively, please contact Brian Law at email@example.com for more details....