about the company.
Our client is a well-known conglomerate with a wide range of business portfolio from retail to property development. They have a strong global presence with more than 100,000 people worldwide. To cope with recent business expansion, they are currently seeking an IT Support Analyst who will be responsible for providing user support to internal users and participating in regional IT infrastructure enhancement projects.
about the job.
- Provide level 1 and 2 technical support to end users
- Perform troubleshooting & user training
- Perform system & network administration
- Assist in installing, configuring and maintaining desktop, laptop & mobile devices
- Responsible for supporting video conferencing & remote desktops
- Take part in infrastructure projects
skills & experiences required.
- Higher diploma or above in Computer Science and Information Systems or equivalent
- At least 2-3 years of experience in user support
- Experience in IT infrastructure support eg Windows server, VMWare, SD-WAN etc. will be an advantage
- CCNA, MCP, MCSE holder is preferred
- Knowledge of LAN / WAN and TCP / IP
- Good command in spoken of Cantonese, English, and Mandarin