about the company.
My client is one of the leading IT service providers who is seeking multiple Project Managers for their PMO. The right candidate should have strong experience in managing IT projects with good understanding of software engineering practices, and also with relevant project experience for banking/insurance/financial services businesses.
about the job.
- Work as one of the leader for managing the PMO to define and own delivery plans covering end-to-end medium to large scale IT projects; including budget, timeline and manpower management
- Proactively manage project risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies – being clear on the available options and associated consequences in delivering plans
- Represent the team to join meetings and conference calls and collaborate with client's key stakeholders for governance and understanding their needs and how best to deliver innovative solutions to meet and exceed expectations
- Work closely with the Account Managers and development team to provide project supervision and manage delivery quality
- Assign tasks and work in close collaboration (in a matrix-based environment) across the IT team members for project delivery and motivate the teammates to ensure positive outcomes with agreed quality standard
- Coach and share around the project management skills and disciplines to the team
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science/Business administration or relevant discipline
- 10+ years of relevant hands on-experience in project management/business analysis for medium to large scale IT solution projects
- Previous project experience for banking/insurance/financial services is highly preferred
- Good understanding of SDLC and agile/hybrid software development methodologies
- Able to take initiative and predict the potential project risks and suggest workable solutions to address the issues
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, and ability to communicate effectively with internal/external business stakeholders and development team to build outstanding relationships
- Proficient in spoken both Cantonese and English is a must
- Consultancy firm/solution provider background and client facing experience would be advantageous but not a must
- PMP/CSM/PRINCE 2 certification is a plus
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click APPLY NOW or for more information, you can reach out to Kelvin Chu on email@example.com