about the company.
Randstad is currently working with a listed company in Hong Kong that is currently looking for an IT Project Manager who is specializing in IoT/Smart City Projects.
about the job.
- Define and lead end-to-end project delivery of in-house IoT/application projects
- Managed a development team with Software Developers & Data Analysts to track and maintain the development process & deliverables to ensure positive outcomes with agreed quality standard
- Take responsibility for assigning tasks. project risk management, project budget, and implementation schedule
- Conduct analysis to define the business request from senior stakeholders, and recommend best practices or solutions to the business
- Coach and sharing around the project management skills and disciplines with the team
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in project management and implementation in technology area with exposure to IoT/Smart City-related projects is a must
- A broad understanding of multiple domains including but not limited to software development/network/database/artificial intelligence (AI) would be advantageous
- Strong logical thinking to identify the best solutions and actions to achieve the business goals
- Ability to translate technical ideas and explain to the senior stakeholders who without a technical background
- Taking initiative and being able to predict the potential risks and suggest workable solutions to address the issues
- Proven performance management experience for internal teams or external vendors
- Proficient in spoken and written both Chinese and English is a must
- PMP certification is a plus
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click APPLY NOW or for more information, you can reach out to Kelvin Chu at firstname.lastname@example.org