about the company.
Our client is the worldwide leader in independent container ship management and ownership. Currently they are expanding their team and seeking an IT Project Coordinator to support their upcoming project.about the job.
- Organise and Plan of all IT, Marine projects from the Project Management team and departmental
- Liaise with the local suppliers/destination managements in each port of to facilitate a successful execution of projects
- Work closely with the IT team members to track events and milestones
- Deal with overseas agent and third parties for any inquiries
- Support and ensure the smooth running of the Marine IT office
- Diploma or degree holder with at least 2-year of experience in ship management or project management
- Proficiency with MS Office and Outlook
- Good command of both written and verbal English and Chinese
- Maintain strict confidentially and exercise good judgement
- Able to multitask on parallel projects
Interested candidates, please send your application to Eunis Tam at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion....