about the company.
Randstad has currently partnered with an exciting Fintech business located in Hong Kong. To cope with their business growth in Hong Kong and Europe, now they are seeking a Product Manager to join their team. The business has built a diversified platform offering various financial services via digital solutions and they are growing considerably and offering a flexible & dynamic working environment. This is a great opportunity to have a big impact on the direction of business moving forward, you will have lots of autonomy and will be a part of a motivated multinational team.
about the job.
- Work closely with the IT development team and other business stakeholders to define and advocate product strategy, roadmap, and user stories for the digital products
- Own and drive the product backlogs and prioritize using appropriate techniques
- Define the business value for each feature added to the product by ROI analysis, prepare acceptance criteria in conjunction with other teams, and support the delivery of these features
- Gather requirements from senior stakeholders to determine the underlying business process required to support the user stories defined and the development of business cases to ensure that there is clarity on the benefits expected and these can be measured clearly
- Be obsessed with constant improvement, scalability, reusability, and operational excellence based on the feedback from end-users
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science/Business Administration or a relevant discipline
- Minimum 8+ years of experience working as a Product Manager/Product Owner/Business Analytics Manager or relevant position; and Banking/Financial Services/Fintech project experience or background is a must
- Sound knowledge of financial products including but not limited to payment, financial exchange (FX), virtual cards, digital banking or cryptocurrency, etc.
- Proven experience in managing requirements and stakeholders, while developing and maintaining an impactful product roadmap and backlogs to support its delivery
- The ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and confidently across all levels of the business especially influencing business stakeholders
- Solid experience in using customer-centric approaches to define user stories, acceptance criteria, and delivery of these with the internal IT development team
- Previous experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment is preferred
- Proficient in spoken and written English, Cantonese speaking is a plus
- PMP/CSM certification would be advantageous
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click APPLY NOW or for more information, you can reach out to Kelvin Chu at email@example.com...