about the company.
My client is a listed company located in Hong Kong that is looking for an IT Manager who is specializing in IT helpdesk/service desk with team-leading experience.
about the job.
- Manage the Helpdesk team of 4, ensuring that all IT support requests are handled in a timely and efficient manner
- Provide technical assistance and support to end-users, resolving issues and escalating as needed
- Involved in testing and trouble-shooting of Windows/Mac operating system
- Ensure that all IT support requests are properly documented and tracked
- Manage the IT support ticketing system, ensuring that tickets are properly assigned and resolved within the designated timeframes
- Serve as the first point of contact for senior stakeholders/VIPs seeking technical assistance around software and hardware etc.
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science/Information Technology or a related discipline
- 5-10 years of experience in IT support/service desk/operation, with 2 years of experience in a leadership or management role
- Solid experience in Microsoft Products (such as O356, Active Directory/Azure AD, SharePoint, etc.), virtualization, data center, inventory management etc.
- Strong understanding of networking, switches, routers and firewalls, mobile devices, etc.
- Strong understanding of computer desktops, mobile devices, and other technical products
- Understanding of any IT service management/ticketing systems such as Zendesk or ServiceNow etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skill with proficiency in written and spoken both Chinese and English is essential
- Candidate who with leass experience will be considered as Assistant IT Manager
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click APPLY NOW or for more information, you can reach out to Kelvin Chu on email@example.com...