about the company.
Our client is a well-established company in HK and they are currently looking for an IT Manager with solid experience in cyber security and governance who can be a key thought leader in the team to drive and build IT policies & procedures.
about the job.
- Develop and execute information security management framework and related IT security policies and compliances within the organizations such as conducting a continuous assessment of IT security practices and policies to improve the security posture of the company
- Lead initiatives to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of IT controls and policies, ensuring that business users are compliant with the IS standards (such as ISO 27001)
- Manage the delivery of cyber security services covering prevention (Firewall, DLP, etc), detection (internal sensors in place such as IDS, SIEM, etc), and response (incident response)
- Provide advisory and solutions on new security threats and vulnerabilities by vulnerability assessments and conducting security reviews of IT systems, network, and core applications
- Work closely with the team to design and implement an ongoing information security training and awareness program for different levels of personnel
- Collaborate with both internal team and external vendors to manage end-to-end processes across Cyber Security and IT Risk
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science/ Statistics, Mathematics, or related discipline
- 12+ years of experience in IT infrastructure-related areas; and also a minimum of 3+ years of experience in cyber security across prevention, detection, response, etc.
- Strong experience in planning and developing IT policies and procedures for enterprise-level business
- Knowledge of cyber security frameworks such as ISO 27001 and CIS etc.
- Knowledge of methodologies, tools, best practices, and processes across various cybersecurity areas such as penetration testing and vulnerability analysis tools is a plus
- Prior experience in team management and vendor management
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English & Chinese
- CISA/CISM/CISSP certification is a plus
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click APPLY NOW or for more information, you can reach out to Kelvin Chu on email@example.com...