about the company.
My client is a listed company located in Hong Kong that is looking for an IT Manager who is specializing in application support with vendor management experience.
about the job.
- Manage the 3rd party vendors and ensure that all L1/L2 application support requests are handled in a timely and efficient manner
- Provide technical assistance and support to end-users, resolving issues and escalating as needed
- Involved in testing and trouble-shooting of Windows/Mac operating system
- Ensure that all application support requests are properly documented and tracked
- Manage the ticketing system, ensuring that tickets are properly assigned and resolved within the designated timeframes
- Serve as the first point of contact for senior stakeholders/VIPs seeking technical assistance
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science/Information Technology or a related discipline
- At least 6 years of experience in IT support/service desk especially for business applications, with 2 years of experience in a team eadership and vendor management role
- Sound knowledge of business applications including but not limited to ERP, CRM, HRIS, Financial Management System, or other web-based business applications
- Understanding of any IT service management/ticketing systems such as Zendesk or ServiceNow etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skill with proficiency in written and spoken both Chinese and English is essential
- ITIL certification is a plus
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click APPLY NOW or for more information, you can reach out to Kelvin Chu on firstname.lastname@example.org...