about the company.
My client is a well-known group business in Hong Kong and currently, they are looking for an IT Manager with solid experience in application/system development, digital transformation, stakeholder management, and project delivery.
about the job.
- Work closely with the software development team to identify and recommend workable IT solutions; and also involve in application/system design, development, integration, and project delivery
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand their needs and translate them into functional specifications and also identify/align IT strategies and priorities to enhance the operation and support the group business
- Manage the performance of the development team and 3rd party vendors to ensure the project delivery is able to meet agreed standards
- Involve in planning the budget, timeline, and manpower for deliverables and monitoring the expenses for the operations
- Research the latest technology trends and bring in new solutions to support innovative business initiatives
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science or relevant discipline
- Minimum 9 years of relevant experience and ideally with at least 4 years working a managerial/team leading roles
- Good understanding of SDLC and proven track record of large-scale digital transformation projects such as modernizing legacy systems for improving operational efficiency
- Prior experience in digital technology solutions including but not limited to web/mobile applications, e-commerce, CRM systems, etc.
- Solid experience in project management and implementation of application/system development based on industry best practice
- Good communication skills and business mindset; and the ability to manage the relationship with business stakeholders who without a technical background
- Proficient in spoken Cantonese, English, and Mandarin is a must
- PMP/CSM certification is a plus
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click APPLY NOW or for more information you can reach out to Kelvin Chu on firstname.lastname@example.org...