about the company.
Randstad is currently working with a fast-growing business who are currently looking for an IT Manager for leading the design, development, and implementation of their web/mobile customer-facing platform.
about the job.
- Lead a team of 4 and work closely with the business stakeholders & 3rd party vendors to design the application architecture, and oversee the activities
- Gather requirements from senior stakeholders to determine the underlying business process to define, align and deliver the IT strategies, roadmap, policies, budget and action plans, etc.
- Utilize in-depth knowledge and skills across applications development areas to provide technical oversight
- Participate in team/3rd parties vendors' performance management and ensure the delivery will be on time and the quality can meet the agreed standard
- Review and manage manpower, budget, and timeline based on project priorities
- Be obsessed with constant improvement, scalability, reusability, and operational excellence based on the feedback from end-users
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science/Business Administration or a relevant discipline
- 8+ years of experience in the IT sector including software design & development and project delivery etc.
- Sound knowledge of customer-facing (B2C) web/mobile application development, SDLC, e-commerce and ERP systems would be advantageous
- 1-2 years of experience in mentoring/managing a small team/3rd party vendors is preferred
- Good understanding of modern tech stacks and industry practices/standards
- Good understanding of the best industry practices and standards
- Good interpersonal, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in spoken and written both Chinese and English is a must
- Strong communication and stakeholders management skills
- Detail-oriented & demonstrated the ability to analyze and elaborate on requirements
- Good in spoken and written both Chinese and English
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click APPLY NOW or for more information, you can reach out to Kelvin Chu at firstname.lastname@example.org...