about the company.
My client is looking for an IT Manager and the right candidate will be responsible for leading a team of 6 and participate in creating the roadmaps, strategies, delivery, and implications for enterprise applications or data-related projects.
about the job.
- Lead and manage both application and data teams and worked as a thought leader of technology space for the digital transformation project and oversee the activities
- Define and manage the strategies, roadmaps, and delivery plans covering the projects
- Research, understand, and predict the emerging technology, services, and functionality trends as well as comprehend market adoption of emerging services and business models
- Review and manage manpower, budget, and timeline based on project priorities
- Attend strategies and planning meetings with the leadership team and other senior stakeholders to serve as a subject matter expert and suggest workable solutions for the business needs
- Mentor and motivate the teams or 3rd party vendors to ensure the delivery will be on-time with a positive outcome
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Computer Science/Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of experience in technical space especially for software development or data-related projects; with basic knowledge of cloud implementation/migraion is preferred
- Prior experience in solution architecture such as designing technology roadmaps and strategies based on business needs
- Solid experience in project planning & delivery and team performance management
- Good understanding of market trends and able to suggest and bring in new technologies or practices (e.g. automation or agile methodology etc.)
- Strong business mindset, communication, and stakeholder management skills
- Good at spoken and written both Cantonese and English is a must
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click APPLY NOW or for more information, you can reach out to Kelvin Chu at firstname.lastname@example.org