About the company
You will be joining a well-reputable company which has a very stable business and long history in Hong Kong. They have a well-established IT Infrastructure team with around 7 members. To cope with the BAU needs, they are looking for a Infrastructure & Security Specialist to join them.
About the job
- Design, implement and support security systems, infrastructure, and network, including Windows Server, Linux, VDI, Data center, Cisco network, etc.
- Preform security assessment for the internal IT projects
- Provide security awareness training to the Hong Kong office users
- Prepare and review operational documentation
- Perform penetration testing, test procedures for infrastructure systems, and disaster recovery solution
- Implement, maintain and operation IT security systems and to ensure they are compliant with the security standards
Skills & experiences required
- 5+ years of experience in the IT security field
- Hands-on experience in Windows Server, Linux scripting, Cisco network, VDI, Active Directory, O365, SAN/NAS, etc.
- Familiar with the security standards such as ISO27000, ISO27001, NIST, PCI-DSS and etc.
- Experience in security risk assessment and penetration testing
- Knowledge in different IT security systems such as Endpoints Detection and Response , Password Management, Data Loss Prevention and etc.
- Understand incident and event management, incident isolation, classification, etc.
- Exposure on security products like firewalls, filtering, NDR, SIEM, DLP, IPS
- Linux or UNIX, load balancer, firewall, etc.
- Excellent communication skill in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- CISSP, penetration testing, incident response certificates holder will have an advantage
Interested parties, please submit your application by clicking "apply" Or, contact Brian law, at firstname.lastname@example.org, for more details....