about the company
My client is a life insurance company with long history and a stable business. They are looking for an Assistant Manager in IT Infrastructure, to support their BAU function. The company culture is young, dynamic and collaborative. You will be providing your expertise in IT Infrastructure to oversee systems and servers, as well as network and vendor management.
about the role
- Maintain IT infrastructure services, including server, backup, systems, network and basic security. Participate project planning and implementation for new technology roll-out.
- Liaise with third-party vendor to ensure the services they provide attains the agreed service level. Coordinate with partners on helpdesk function, relocation, migration, staff on- and off-boarding, etc.
- Cooperate with other internal departments to understand their needs in terms of technology. Identify any changes in processes that can optimize business operations
- Review and develop procedures for partners to maintain operations in network systems, security systems, user support, datacenter, MDM, VDI
- Work with the security branch or external vendor to ensure infrastructure operation is up to standards in terms of security, like data loss prevention, security breach, access control
- Build disaster recovery solution and perform drill test regularly, to ensure systems will not be disastrously affected
- Lead the process of IT auditing
about the requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information System, or other relevant discipline
- 5+ years of experience in IT infrastructure, including vendor management and hands-on participation on different functions
- Hands-on experience on IBM AS/400, Windows OS, Active Directory, SCOM, SQL, Server, Security, VDI, MDM systems, etc.
- Good understanding on IT processes, standards and frameworks
- Experience in team leading or shadowing junior colleagues will be an advantage
Location: Quarry Bay
Interested parties, please submit your application by clicking "apply". Or, reach out to Brian Law, at firstname.lastname@example.org, for more details....