about the company.
My client is a global leading professional service company who is looking for an IT Director with strong experience in designing large-scale digital solutions. The right candidates will work as one of the key leaders in the team to design and deliver IT solutions with cutting-edge technologies for top-tier clients in the market.
about the job.
- Participate in both solution architecture and pre-sales activities of application development and cloud solution projects
- Collaborate with business development and account management teams for consulting capability and business development from pre-sales opportunities, client conversations proposals, presentations, advisory and throughout the project lifecycle from strategic consulting execution to enabling engineering services pull-through
- Represent the team to join meetings and conference calls to collaborate & build relationships with the client's key stakeholders to understand their needs and how best to deliver innovative solutions to meet and exceed expectations
- Design the proposals, technology roadmaps, blueprints, and own delivery plans covering multiple large-scale projects; including a budget, timeline, and manpower management
- Proactively manage the project and program P&L, risks, issues, assumptions, and dependencies – being clear on the available options and associated consequences in delivering plans
- Stayi updated on technologies and driving the implementation of new initiatives within the organization
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Computer Science or related discipline
- 15+ years of relevant experience especially in solution architecture design for large-scale projects (US$2MM+ is desirable) with on-shore & off-shore team management experience (ideally 25+ teammates); IT consulting firm/professional services/solution provider background is a must
- Strong experience and proven track record in IT project management delivery including both web/mobile application development and cloud transformation is a must
- A strong understanding of SDLC, the latest advanced technology, and modern tech stack for development such as microservices, CI/CD tools, etc.
- Solid experience in project management including resource management, budgeting, and risk management in an agile/scrum environment
- Solid consulting skills and experience such as strategy, business cases, target operating models, service/process design, business architecture modeling, project planning, organizational change techniques, etc.
- Excellent leadership, communication, influencing, planning, and organizing skills
- Proficient in spoken and written both Chinese and English is a must
- PMP/CSM or relevant certifications would be advantageous
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click APPLY NOW or for more information, you can reach out to Kelvin Chu via email@example.com...