about the company.
My client is a well-known insurance company in Hong Kong and they are currently looking for an IT Director who has a strong track record in enterprise-level solution architecture design.
about the job.
- Act as one of the thought leaders in the enterprise architecture team to define, align and deliver the IT strategies, roadmap, policies, budget, and action plans for the digital transformation projects
- Utilize in-depth knowledge and skills across applications development areas to provide technical oversight
- Participate in off-shore team/3rd parties vendors' performance management and ensure the delivery will be on time and the quality can meet the agreed standard
- Review and manage manpower, budget, and timeline based on project priorities
- Attend strategies and planning meetings with the leadership team and other senior stakeholders to serve as a subject matter expert and suggest workable solutions for the business needs
- Advise and suggest new solutions to the business based on the market trend
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science/Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 12+ years of experience in the IT field and 4+ years in a solution architect role; insurance/banking/financial services industry project background (either in-house or through tech consulting firm/service provider) is a must
- Sound knowledge of multiple domains including but not limited to customer-facing web or mobile application development/business applications (such as CRM)/infrastructure/public cloud/digitalization/e-Commerce etc.
- Knowledge of SDLC, IT policies, web application architecture design and development with a track record and exposure to large-scale projects
- Prior experience in managing both onshore teams and offshore teamss/external resources is preferred
- Good understanding of the best industry practices and standards
- Good interpersonal, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- PMP/SCM Certification is a plus
- Proficient in spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English is a must
- Insurance/Banking/Financial Services industry/project background would be an advantage but not a must
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click APPLY NOW or for more information, you can reach out to Kelvin Chu on email@example.com...