about the company.
My client is a well-known business in Hong Kong and they are currently looking for an IT Director who has a strong track record in application development and digital transformation projects. The right candidate will lead multiple teams in the IT department and collaborate with them for planning and implementing the projects for their in-house platform based on the group IT strategies for supporting the business growth.
about the job.
- Act as one of the thought leaders in the IT department to lead multiple technology teams and oversee the activities
- Design the enterprise architecture, especially for application and digital transformation project
- Work closely with the senior business stakeholders to define, align and deliver the IT strategies, roadmap, policies, budget and action plans, etc.
- Utilize in-depth knowledge and skills across applications development areas to provide technical oversight
- Participate in team/3rd party vendors' performance management and ensure the delivery will be on time and the quality can meet the agreed standard
- Review and manage manpower, budget, and timeline based on project priorities
- Attend strategies and planning meetings with the leadership team and other senior stakeholders to serve as a subject matter expert and suggest workable solutions for the business needs
- Advise and suggest new solutions to the business based on the market trend
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science/Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 15+ years of experience in the IT field including enterprise architecture design, application/system development, project delivery, digital transformation, etc.; large-scale project experience with a commerce industry/listed company/tech consulting firm/service provider background would be advantageous
- At least 8 years at managerial level with strong people management skills (ideally managed multiple teams with 20+ associates and other 3rd party vendors)
- Knowledge of SDLC, IT policies, mobile & web application architecture design, PMO management, and change management with a track record and exposure to large-scale projects
- Good understanding of the best industry practices and standards
- With strong business sense and ability to communicate and influence senior stakeholders at all levels translating technical ideas into simple language effectively
- Experience in planning and developing the annual budget, timeline, and manpower
- Good interpersonal, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- PMP/CSM/ITIL certification is a plus
- Proficient in speaking both Chinese and English is a must
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click APPLY NOW or for more information, you can reach out to Kelvin Chu on firstname.lastname@example.org...