about the company.
Our client is a well-known investment bank providing securities, corporate finance, sales & trading, asset management services in APAC and Europe. Currently, they are looking for an IT Audit - AVP to join their team in Hong Kong. This position will perform
about the team.
You will be part of the Global Audit Department, working closely with senior team members on various audit assignments. Stable, supportive and well-structured work environment. Competitive salary package.
about the job.
You will report to the VP - IT Audit, you will:
- Execute global audit on front-office trading systems, client-on-boarding systems, infrastructure, network, security etc. across Asia Pacific, Europe and the U.S.
- Plan and design effective audit methodologies for various projects, discuss and share new ideas across the team
- Identify key technology risks, evaluate IT controls and execute audit testing with Business Heads
- Provide recommendations to mitigate IT risks and improve overall control environment from Front-to-Back offices
- Prepare audit reports, present your key findings and recommendations for Audit Committee and senior management
- Opportunities to work on business audit for the Bank
- Collaborate closely with Front-Office and Business Heads across all legal entities
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder with professional qualifications in CISA, CISSP, CRISC, CISM etc.
- At least 3-4 years experience in IT audit or IT risk management from investment bank or sizeable financial institutions
- Big 4 candidates with relevant experience will be considered
- Ability to identify control weaknesses in a logical and efficient manner
- Creative, open-minded, ability to design and implement effective audit methodologies
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
how to apply.
To apply online, please click on the link above. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Mimi Chak on + 852 2232 3420 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org