about the company.We are currently working with a reputable international law firm to look for an Intellectual Property Paralegal to be a part of their reputable IP team. You will be working with global brands, local SMEs, life science and other client portfolios to handle various contentious and non-contentious matters. about the job.
- Conduct preminiliary analysis on trade mark filing strategy
- Prepare and file Hong Kong trademak applications, instruct new overseas filings, manage prosecution of trademark applications from filing through to resgistration, arrange renewal of trademark registrations
- Conduct trade mark availability searches, prepare first draft of search reports and advice to clients
- Prepare draft recommendation regaring office actions, oppositions and cancellation
- Reviewing and preparing evidence of use to support trade mark proceedings
skills & experiences required.
- At least 3-8 years of working experience with solid exprience in IP portfolio management/ prosecution support work
- Ideally experience in law firms, local or international
- Excellent communication skills with a fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Mature and responsible
If interested, please click "apply" or please contact JJ How via firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion...