about the company.We are currently working with a reputable international law firm who is looking for a IP Paralegal to be a part of their team in Hong Kong. They are well-known for advising numerous high-profile IP-related issues from commercial issues such as drafting of licenses, franchising and publishing agreements to domain name, copyright and trade mark disputes. about the job.
- Drafting Simplified Chinese submissions for filing with the China Trade Marks Office
- Preparing emails of advice
- Liaising with clients and foreign agents
- Provide preliminary advice on the registration and protection of trademarks in multiple jurisdictions
skills & experiences required.
- Law degree holder
- Native in Mandarin speakers with excellent command in English
- Experience and knowledge of intellectual property would be advantageous
- Experience drafting in Simplified Chinese would be a plus
- Fresh graduates are welcome with internship experience
If interested, please click "apply" or feel free to contact JJ How via email@example.com for a confidential discussion...