about the company.
The business has complementary operations in property-related fields including hotels, property management, serviced apartments, etc. The company is looking for Investor realtions manager to join their team.
about the team.
- Report to GM
- Stable work environment
- Join a financially stable company and a dynamic work environment
about the job.
- Aid in the preparation of annual reports, presentations, monthly updates, and news broadcasting.
- Organize calendars and logistics for roadshows, conferences, and other events.
- Maintain the CRM system to manage engagement with the investment community and assist in analyzing shareholding information.
- Draft scripts for interview events.
- Handle any other ad-hoc projects assigned.
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related discipline.
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in investment banks, brokerage firms, or institutional investors.
- Possess a sound understanding of China's financial and stock markets, as well as Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect, and be able to interact with investors and analysts in a professional and tactful manner.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills.
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Miyako Ho at email@example.com
- Similar opportunities: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/q-miyako/
- All active marketing hirings: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/s-marketing-digital-p r/
Refer a friend for HK$2,000: https://www.randstad.com.hk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/