about the company.
Our client is a well-established life insurance corporation with strong presence in Asia Pacific, servicing institutional and individuals clients. They are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to lead the investment fund accounting function in Hong Kong.
The firm embraces new ideas and continuous improvements. 5 working days. Work-life balance team culture. Hybrid work arrangement. Flexi-work hours. about the job. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be:
- Reporting to the Head of Finance and supervise one subordinate
- Responsible for investment fund operations such as fund trade accounting, transaction reconciliations, investment asset valuation and month-end closing
- Evalulate investment fund products performance, conduct insightful financial analysis and provides financial commentaries in management reports
- Ensure sufficient internal control is in place, monitor rules of investment and policies
- Formulate new business plans, strategic initiatives meeting HQ's objectives
- Participate in management meetings and present key trends to support business growth
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Qualified member of CPA, ACCA
- Minimum 5-6 years experience in investment fund accounting, valuation, operations or financial reporting
- Welcome candidates from insurance, asset management or fund houses
- Knowledge in "Locked-Box mechanism"
- Proactive attitude in running new initiatives, driving changes to achieve team's objective
- Good command of English and Chinese
how to apply. To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Mimi Chak on + 852 2232 3420 or email: email@example.com