about the company.
We represent one of the most well known asset management house in Asia with endowment from one of the global technology/ new economy giant. Stable but growing, they are looking for Investment Analyst to join their research team covering Emerging Market equity, fundamental bottom up long hold strategy.
about the job.
- Conduct fundamental research on stock analysis within the Emerging Markets (India equity focused) as allocated by the PMs
- Formulate stock views and market updates in a timely fashion (including short term trading and long term investment ideas)
- Construct financial models from scratch
- Track and reflect on performance of covered stocks on a regular basis
- Communicate clearly to PMs on a regular basis through reports, emails, meetings and calls
skills & experiences required.
- You will have 5-8 years' research experience from buy-side and/or sell-side institutions, candidates with various sectors (industrials or consumers good)
- Bachelor's Degree holder or above in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related fields; CFA a plus
- Excellent command of English and fluency in Chinese (Mandarin/Cantonese)
Interested parties please reach Yetta Chan to further discuss. Please forward your latest resume to email@example.com or 22323415 to further discuss on more similar roles and opportunities.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be reached.