about the job.
- Directly report to the Finance Director.
- Perform the risk-based operational and financial audit for the businesses across the Group.
- Prepare the audit reports and recommendations on potential risks to senior management.
- Occasionally travel is required (30 to 40% Travel).
- Degree holder in Accountancy/Finance or other related disciples.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant audit experience in Commercial/ Big 4/ Second-tier.
- Excellent in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Strong analytical mind with good report writing skills and problem solving ability.
- Willingness to travel.