Internal Audit Officer, Business Audit - Financial Institution - HK$40-50K
An exciting opportunity for Big4 FS Auditors or In-House Auditors who are looking to transfer into the financial institutional sectors for a new exposure, our client is a reputable institution with global presence and looking to hire a junior for their business audit team. Please find out more from below.
- HK$40,000 - 50,000 per month + bonus
- Work Life Balance, Stable and no Travel
- Sizeable Team with Excellent Support
About the team:
Team of 8-10, reporting into a VP of Audit, being the junior of the team, there will be full support from team leaders with great internal growth and exposure. Young working culture, great stability, covering front to back audit functions and excellent working location.
- Participate in audit assignments including global markets, fixed income, equities, product development, risk, compliance, operations, ESG, regulatory audit etc.
- Support and assist on various audit engagements according to the audit plan and assignments from the team leader(s)
- Perform quality control on audit reports and other audit deliverables
- To safeguard the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control and compliance
- Identify and assess key risk areas and propose solutions to mitigate potential risks
- Perform ad hoc assignments and investigations if requested from management / committee members
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Risk Management or any equivalent
- Professional Qualification in CPA, ACCA, ICAEW, CIA or any equivalent. HKICPA is a PLUS
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience, Welcome Big4 FS Auditors (Risk Assurance, Risk Advisory or FS Audit) or in-house Financial Institutional experience
- Strong analytical mindset and sense to identify key controls and risks
- Proactive, confident, and strong sense of accountability
- Good command of both written and spoken in Chinese and English
If you believe you have the right skills, attitude and experience please click 'apply now' below and upload your resume. Alternatively, for a confidential chat, please contact Oscar Lam (Recruitment Consultant - Accounting & Finance - Banking & Financial Services) by applying directly to his email email@example.com or reach out at 2232 3464.