about the company.
Our client is a regional Insurance firm
about the job.
- Assist Department Head in all-rounded Compliance matters for non-life insurance business
- Ensure compliance operations, policies and procedures comply with latest regulations
- Involved in distribution compliance, AML and General Compliance
- Liaise with Insurance Authority (IA) and relevant regulators
- Liaise with external professional service providers on compliance issues, including lawyers and auditors
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree holder or above in Law, Accounting, Business or other disciplines
- Minimum of 2 years insurance experience. Compliance experience would be an advantage
- Open to candidates from operations or relevant disciplines within insurance industry
- Self-motivated, a team player and willing to learn
Interested parties please apply by clicking "Apply Now". Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Joanne Lo on + 852 2232 3421 or email: email@example.com