about the company.
Our client is a top tier global asset management firm who is currently looking for an institutional sales to join the team while expanding their presence in HK and Greater China region.
about the job.
You will be focusing in mainly tasks stated as below to support business management and product marketing
- Assist in dissemination of research reports and market intelligence to facilitate business development
- Prepare business meeting agenda and notes, and also review meeting presentation and follow up
- Maintain circulation of product information and industry news, call reports and entries, and record of key client contacts
- Coordinate business reporting and PAC, as well as interface with internal parties on behalf of sales team to improve communication
- Perform clerical and administrative duties as assigned
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Finance or equivalent
- 1 year experience in sales is definitely an advantage
- Proficient user in MS office, especially Powerpoint
- Good team player, highly driven and eager to learn attitude with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written Cantonese, English and Mandarin is required
- Fresh graduate is welcome
Interested parties please apply for the job by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated resume. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted....