about the company.
Our client is a leading beverage/FMCG company in Hong Kong and is currently looking for a Insights Manager to join and bring in new inspirations to the marketing team.
about the team.Reporting to the department head, you will be working alongside with trade marketing and brand marketing team on evaluating the effectiveness of their initiatives.
about the job.
- Develop consumer insights that provide in-depth analysis and understanding of the customers' needs & preferences as well as market trends
- Develop and manage research projects internally and with external vendors, including but not limited to focus groups, qualitative and quantitative research activities
- Collaborate with marketing teams to ensure insights are delivered clearly to internal stakeholders
- Provide constructive insights and feedback on marketing campaigns
- Monitor industry and competitors trends and make recommendations for improvement
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business or any relevant disciplines
- 7+ years of insights and market research experience within the FMCG sector is required
- Open to candidates from agency and in-house background
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Proficient in English, Mandarin and Cantonese is required due to market needs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Interested parties, please apply directly with your most updated resume including your latest and expected salary package. Feel free to reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions.