About the company
My client is a multinational listed company in the financial sector. To optimize their work flow, they’re looking for a Technology Specialist acting as an in-house business analyst with prior experience to join their IT team. You will work closely with the Director of the IT Department to design strategies and solutions catering different operation teams across the company in the APAC region.
About the job
- Observe the daily operations of different teams and come up with technology solutions that can enhance the efficiency of the business
- Responsible for strategy planning and designing solutions in the area of desktop engineering, or mobile devices, like Windows, VDI, VPN, etc.
- Acquire requirements from internal departments to understand the limitations of the current system or any new technology that can be implemented for them
- Assist the IT department in other offices in the APAC or from headquarters to deploy newest strategies to the local office
- Work closely with the infrastructure team to utilize new technologies in the workplace
- Manage active directory and security practices, ensure hardware and software are in good condition including the compatibility
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Engineering, or relevant field
- 3-5 years of experience in in-house business analyst, IT support or desktop engineering with project management exposure
- Good command in English and Cantonese
- Well understanding of infrastructure and networking, e.g., VPN
- Familiar with strategy planning, solutions design, liaising with frontline and technical team
- ITIL, MCSE, Google IT Support Certificate, PMP, will be a plus
Interested parties, please submit your profile by pressing “apply”, or send your resume to email@example.com. Feel free to reach out to Brian Law for any enquiries....