about the company.
Our client is a multinational retail company with strong global presence. They continue to expand their business across the world and now looking for an Infrastructure Specialist to support their back-end systems.
about the team.Their IT team has more than 20 members and 8 of them specialise in infrastructure. This role reports to the IT Infrastructure Manager in Hong Kong.
about the job.
- Support and maintain the stability of the IT back-end systems
- Perform server (Including Physical/VM/cloud)/network administration and implementation
- Ensure all server and network changes are complying with company policy requirements
- Work closely with external vendor to ensure system operating smoothly
- Perform ad hoc projects as assigned
skills & experiences required.
- Higher diploma or above in Computer Science and Information Systems or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in performing server & network administration
- Hands on experience in Windows server, VMWare, Active Directory and O365
- Holder of of VMWare certificate will be an advantage
- Good command of spoken English and Chinese