Our client is a listed MNC with diversified businesses across the globe. They are currently seeking for talent to join their infrastructure team as one of the sub-team leaders. The role would look after a sub-team in providing infrastructure services and enhancement, as well as taking part in the group-wide cloud migration journey. about the team.
The candidate will be joining the infrastructure team, with objectives in providing T2-T3 support, as well as driving new technologies adaptation. There will also be ample opportunity to touch on cloud infrastructure and virtualization technologies.
about the job.
- Lead a team to look after IT infrastructure for group level
- Manage and ensure daily operations on infrastructure service and framework
- Conduct routine checks and enhancement on support, system & network
- Handle T2-3 escalations, incident request from helpdesk team
- Drive cloud technology migration and adoption
- Manage external vendors and ensure the group’s needs are communicated
- Review and monitor service delivery models and SLAs
- Conduct research on new technologies and drive adoption across group level
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder in IT, Computer Science or relevant
- At least 6 years of experience as a team managing role in a sizable organization
- Knowledge of server virtualisation tech such as VMware, Hyper-V etc
- Solid network knowledge in WAN, LAN, VPN, WLAN etc
- Familiar with infrastructure framework (365, AD, DR, Storage, Backup)
- Strong communication and language skills
- Proficient in English, Cantonese, Mandarin