About the company
You will be joining a reputable MNC with well-known retail brands across the globe. My client offers stable career and special leaves as a benefit to employees as they focus on the well-being of their staff. They are currently looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join in the IT team to support the server and netfwork function of the HK office as well as collaborating with overseas branches.
About the position
- Take part in infrastructure maintenane, health checking and monitoring in server and storage systems
- Configure server for BAU operations and data backup, prepare disaster recovery remedies
- Manage the security of systems, basic firewall, WAN/LAN/WLAN/VPN
- Assist in IT support, including resolving incidents or escalating to appropriate teams
- Help to set up and configure Windows OS, Server, Microsoft O365, VMWare
Skills & experiences required
- Diploma or above in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or other related disciplines
- 2+ years of experience in IT
- Hands-on experience on configuring and administrating Windows
- Experience in data backup and disaster recovery on servers
- Exposure on server deployment, setup, configuration and monitoring
- Experience in Microsoft AD, Exchange, Citirix, VMWare
- Proficient in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Professional certificates, like MCSE, CCNA, ITIL, etc.
Interested parties, please submit your application by clicking "apply". Please reach out to Brian Law, at email@example.com, for more details....