about the company
My client is a globally well-known, top-tier insurance and asset management firm. They have a stable business and exposure across the globe. Currently, they're expanding their team in Hong Kong and looking for an Infrastructure Engineer. You will be overseeing the company's general IT infrastructure to provide a strong backbone for the business.
about the role
- Handle general IT infrastructure, provide L2 helpdesk to end-users
- Systems and servers health check, maintenance, logging
- Perform and monitor the installation and patch updates for systems/software
- Configure, set up, and administrate company's network systems, including firewall configuration
- Handle cloud platform (AWS) adoption and administration
- Vendor management and inventory monitoring
about the requirement
- 5+ years of experience in IT infrastructure, network, and cybersecurity
- Knowledge on servers and network administration
- Holder of CCNA, MCSE, MCSA, or equivalent, will be an advantage
- Understanding, or experienced in, cybersecurity, CISSP will be preferred
- Prior experience with cloud platform administration and adoption, ideally AWS, but other experience is welcome
Interested party, please submit your application by clicking "apply". Alternatively, please reach out to Brian Law through email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or WhatsApp at +852 6275 7519....