about the company
My client is a well-known IT service provider with multiple offshore branches and global businesses. Their clientele includes retail, banks, financial institutions, etc. Currently, they're looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to handle helpdesk, server, and other infrastructure matters for their client. You'll be joining a collaborative team and provide professional IT services to clients.
about the job
- Provide frontline support to clients in a timely manner
- Follow SOP to perform health-check and maintenance to servers and systems
- Keep track client's IT hardware, software and other equipments to make sure they're in stock and in good conditions
- Handle IT ticket in a responsible manner, update status of an issue on the system, or escalate the incident to other parties
- Assist in new technology or system rollouts
- Provide support in connectivity issues, especially regarding servers
about the requirement
- Diploma or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, or other equivalent fields
- 2+ years of experience in providing frontline support, ideally with exposure in servers and enterprise systems
- Experience in banking and financial industry, especially in trading floor, will be an advantage but not a must
- Good command in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Hands-on experience in Windows, O365, Azure, AD
- Professional certificates will be an advantage, but not necessary
Experienced candidate will be considered as Senior Engineer or Analyst. Upon attaining professional certificates, you will receive a monthly allowance payable together on top of your basic salary.
Interested parties, please submit your application by clicking "apply". Alternatively, contact Brian Law through email, or start a WhatsApp conversation by clicking here.