Influencer Marketing / Partnership Manager
Our client is an information technology company backed by an enormous amount of investment and technical support from industry giants. With strategic development plans in NFT marketplace, our client is looking for an Influencer Marketing / Partnership Manager to join the Hong Kong team.
about the team.
- Report to the Project Director (NFT Marketplace)
- International team with extensive regional exposure
- Dynamic work environment
about the job.
- Reach out to relevant content (e.g. photos, graphics, music, videos, etc.) creators who have a strong presence on multiple social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, etc.
- B2B / Channel marketing: To identify the regional / international partners, platforms and channels for contents and digital assets distribution and joint-sales, marketing and promotional activities
- Community development: To develop social media communities (e.g. facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Steam, etc.) and constantly engage users for acquisition, retention and activation
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, IT, Operations or any related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in marketing / influencer marketing / partnership / business development gained in creative media / entertainment / fine arts industry
- Knowledge of blockchain / cryptocurrency is a MUST
- Excellent stakeholder management, team leading and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of Cantonese, English and Chinese
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Scarlett Chan at email@example.com...