about the company.
Our client is a leading US law firm, they are looking for a seasoned hr professional to join their HR team
about the team.This role reports to the team lead and works closely with all HR teammates (10hc)
about the job.
- Responsible for coordinating all aspects of legal recruitment and development for the Asia offices in Hong Kong, Beijing and Shanghai.
- Supporting the attorney talent lifecycle
- oversee the arrangement of internal legal training courses and CPD/CLE accreditations applications.
- support the attorney engagement-Assist with the associate performance review process.
skills & experiences required.
- 7+ relevant experience with a bachelor's degree
- Law firm experience in the capacity of general HR and/or recruitment.
- Knowledge of Hong Kong Law Society rules.