about the company.
My client is an international manufacturing company and they are currently expanding their team. They are currently looking for a HR Project Manager (HRIS) to join their team.
about the job.
- Responsible for global and regional HRIS projects, managing integration activities/elements related to payroll and other functions
- Identify corrective measures and system audits according to existing systems and work towards standardization to one global tool
- Act as the lead for the new HRIS system solutions, allocate tasks, leading calls and managing project timeline
- Keep the stakeholders informed on the status of the projects
- Create different reports requested by the Business
- Support on any ad hoc projects assigned by senior management
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of project management experience in HRIS system, preferably in HR functions, regional and global exposure will be a plus
- Qualified PMP certificate
- Strong knowledge of HR systems: Workday, Oracle, ServiceNow, HR payroll systems or others
- Independent, problem solver, communicative and high flexibility
- Proficient in MS Office including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin