about the company.
Our client is one of the largest non-profit organisation in Hong Kong and they are currently expanding their HR team where candidates with more experiences will be considered as Senior or above levels.
about the job.
- Provide perspective in the existing business processes, business rules, metrics and standard operating procedures
- Assist to work with key stakeholders to determine areas for optimisation, develop solutions to continuously improve and streamline processes
- Support the daily HRSS operations
- Maintain updated staff information and records
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree with at least 2 years experience in HR; fresh graduates are welcomed
- Fluent written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good team player and ability to work under pressure
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
Interested candidates please click "apply now" or share your updated profile to Eunis Tam at email@example.com