about the company.My client is a well-established, sizable law firm withl global presence and very stable working environment with low turnover rate. about the job.
- Provide stragtegic and operational advice to key stakeholders and Partners to improve business performance by identifying areas for improvement and facilitating change initiatives across firm wide HR strategies.
- Working in partnership with the HR team, the selected HR candidate will be responsible for a wide range of strategic and hands-on HR generalist actitivites to support the business to deliver best practice services to the firm, including staffing, retention, performance management, employee relations, succession planning, compensation & benefits.
- Participate in any HR projects for HR initiatives as assigned.
- Bachelor’ Degree in Human Resources or related business field
- 6+ years’ experience of HR generalist with supervisory position
- Work experience in law firms is preferred but not a must
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- Candidates with less experience can be considered as Assistant HR Manager