about the company.
A world leading retail group with offices across the globe is looking for a HR Manager to join their young and dynamic team.
This is perfect for someone who wants to step up in their career and focuses on all round HR Spectrum.
about the job.
- Report directly to the Head of HR
- You will be responsible for all round HR operation, such as Talent Acquisition, Performance Management, Payroll and HR Administration
- Understand and execute the end-to-end HR needs of employees and managers
- Proactively provide professional advice to internal key stakeholders on HR best practices
- Collaborate with global HR on implementing global project occasionally
- Work collaboratively to improve efficiency and consistently execute all HR business processes
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience as HR Generalist
- Strong communication skills, proactive,and hands-on with solid generalist experiences.
- Candidates from retail is highly preferable
- Excellent in both verbal and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)