about the company.
My client is a sizable local organisation with global offices. They are currently looking for a HR Manager, policies & projects to join their team.
about the team.
Reporting to the Senior Manager within a sizable HR team.
about the job.
- Partner with local offices’ lawyers and review company HR policies and documentations, employee handbook
- Manage and handle all local labour tribunal cases including global offices, dealing with appointed lawyers
- Investigate and handle complaints, disputes and grievances of all staffs and to report them to the HR team heads
- Responsible for in-depth knowledge of the legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, in order to reduce legal risks and ensure regulatory compliance
- Provide solutions for line managers in the event of counselling out employees who are under performance
- Involve in board/committee meetings and able to support senior manager on HR proposals and initiatives
- Support on any ad hoc projects assigned by senior management
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 12 years of HR work experience across MNC’s, regional exposure would be a plus
- Good experience in handling staff cases, policies/documentation review, HR projects handling
- Well-versed in the Employment Ordinance and other Human Resources related regulations in Hong Kong and other locations will be a plus
- Ability to comprehend, interpret and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin