about the company.
Our client is a world-leading provider of workplace technology and they are seeking a HR Generalist to support operations.about the job.
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment process including on-boarding
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Administer compensation and benefits and assist with payroll processing
- Create and distribute internal communications regarding status changes, benefits, or company policies
- Manage and execute various projects to standardise HR practice
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field
- At least 5 years human resources experience
- Experience with HRMS/HRIS systems, ideally SAP system
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially in Excel
- Strong communication in English and Chinese
Interested candidates, please send your application to Eunis Tam at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion....