about the company.
Our client is a well known law firm in HK, they are looking for a HR generalsit to join their team.about the team.This role reports to the head of HR and works closely with the HR team members and internal stakeholders. about the job.
- Managing secretaries and allocations of secretarial support to fee earners
- Managing recruitment activities for support staff
- Overseeing the CPD programme and other in-house trainings e.g. soft skill training
- Managing client and inter-office secondment process and relocation process for overseas joiners
- Managing the process of Law Society application for OLQE and any other registrations as required
- Supporting the Head of HR to manage the staff benefits of the firm (eg. leave management, medical and other insurance, arranging well-being talks, etc)
- Supporting the Head of HR on any other projects or tasks that may be required from time to time
- Bachelor degree in human resources management, education, psychology and development
- 5+ years’ experience in human resources role with solid experience in generalist role, preferably within a law firm or professional services firm, candidates with less experience may be considered for a junior role
- Strong communication and relationship management skill
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Cantonese, mandarin is a definite advantage