about the company.
My client is a SME established in Hong Kong for over 45 years, currently with around 70 headcount, office located in Chai Wan district and they are currently looking for a HR & Admin. Manager to join their team.
about the team.
Reporting to the Managing Director, individual contributor role leading administration team.
about the job.
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR function including recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, employee relations, learning & development
- Leading administration team including receptionist, admin officers, tea lady
- Manage C&B functions including managing MPF vendors, HR system, payroll processing and taxation
- Handle end to end recruitment process for different departments
- Act as a key point of contact for HR related and employee relations matters
- Work closely with business leaders on projects and providing HR advices
- Support on any ad hoc projects as required
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of HR generalist working experience and experience in leading administration function would be a plus
- Well-versed in the Employment Ordinance and other Human Resources related regulations in Hong Kong
- Detail minded, humble, high flexibility and a great team player
- Proficient in MS Office including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties please apply for the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume, project lists, portfolio and salary details to email@example.com. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted....