Head of Admissions & Marketing | international school, education (all background welcome)
The company is a sizable international education group providing International Baccalaureate® to students aged from 3 to 19. The business has a presence in Asia, the Middle East and Europe and is expanding its operations in Hong Kong and China. With such growth strategies, the company is looking for a Head of Admissions & Marketing to lead its Admissions & Marketing Department.
about the team.
- Report to Regional Director and the Principal
- Lead a team of 8
- Join a stable and friendly working environment
- Join a multicultural team and dynamic workplace
about the job.
- Lead, coach and guide the Admissions team to deliver annual enrolment targets
- Drive conversion at each stage of the pipeline by coaching and developing the team to overcome objections, recognize buying signals and close at each step of the process
- Oversee the admissions pipeline to ensure the team are following best practice in managing unresponsive leads and are closing out appropriately
- Deliver a smooth and engaging parent experience and enrolment journey from an all-rounded digital, marketing and communications perspective
- Drive and lead the development and execution of marketing and communications strategies, planning and campaigns
- Oversee and own the digital platforms of the school, including the school website and social media pages
- Lead the development and production of EDM, advertisements, web banners, leaflets, flyers, brochures, booklets, videos, etc.
- Oversee the development and execution of the school event calendar, including education fairs, talks, outreach programmes, school tours, etc.
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, or related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years of work experience in sales / admissions / marketing / communications / event management / public relations or related areas
- Experience in working in the education field is not a MUST
- Strong communication, presentation, stakeholder management and team management skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Interested candidates, please click APPLY or send your updated resume to Scarlett Chan at email@example.com
Refer a friend for HK$2,000: https://www.randstad.com.hk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
- Similar opportunities: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/q-scarlett/
- All active marketing hirings: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/s-marketing-digital-p r/