about the company.
Our client is an American company that manufactures and offers 200+ personal care products including cosmetics, health supplements and beauty tools to its customers around the world who desire to look and feel younger and more energetic. It has decades of history operating in Asia. The company currently has operations over 50 markets with thousands of distributor partnerships. The company also works with a number of biotechnology companies to develop wellness products. To cope with its growing business in Hong Kong, they are currently looking for a Commercial Director, covering Sales & Marketing, to join and bring in new inspirations.
about the team.
Reporting to the Vice President, you will be managing a sizeable sales & marketing team including Business Development, Sales, Product and Brand Marketing, Events and Training. You are supported by experienced leadership in the team to help implementing appropriate business strategies and marketing campaigns. The team is relatively energetic and embraces creativity. If you are someone who enjoys challenges and being surrounded by positive energy, this is definitely the role for you!
about the job.
- Responsible for developing and establishing long-term vision and sales strategies to achieve revenue targets
- Strengthen working relationships with major key business partners, sales leaders and other stakeholders to create an effective income stream for the overall business
- Provide leadership to the sales function in the planning and development of yearly sales & marketing plan, manage the execution, implementation and tracking of the plans to achieve the overall sales targets
- Lead the team and achieve employee excellence in the Sales function including career development, performance management and succession planning
- Develop marketing communications strategies that are aligned with company's business directions for HK and Macau region
- Lead marketing teams to ensure CRM, public relations, product launch, customer experience is on the right track while acquiring new customers and retaining existing ones through digital and offline channels
- Identify potential marketing opportunities by conducting market research and coming up with insights for HQ and senior management's review
- Consistently develop positive corporate image through public relations, brand building and training
- Occasion travel to HQ to share market insights and business strategies (when possible)
- Develop talent and encourage professional growth from within
- Make use of social media platforms to expand customer reach and maintain positive brand image
skills & experiences required.
- Degree or above in Marketing, Business Administration or any relevant disciplines
- 8+ years of experience in sales & marketing within Retail, Beauty or FMCG sector; exposure to digital marketing is a plus
- Proficient in Cantonese, Mandarin and English is required
- Excellent people and communications skills; experience managing a sizeable team is a plus
- Self starter, positive, able to work under pressure and a fast pace environment
Interested parties, please apply directly with your most updated resume, latest and expected salary package. Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.