Head of Sales - Consumer retail
We're partnering with a reputable health supplement Consumer organization in finding a Head of Sales for their growing team.
The Head of Sales will be responsible in formulating sales strategies and to manage the sales team looking after all retail sales channel including supermarkets, convenience stores, drug stores and ecommerce/online platforms.
- Ownership of P&L and responsible in developing sales strategy for all sales channel (retail, online/ecommerce and distributors) to achieve business and sales objectives
- Manage and develop competitive and profitable pricing strategies across the different channels
- Conduct market analysis to understand the market landscape and be able to provide insights and recommendation to further develop the Company's competitive positioning and drive business growth in the market
- Formulate annual business plan and annual budget
- Collaborate and develop relationships with internal (cross-functional team such as brand/trade marketing and supply chain) and external stakeholders (buyers, distributors etc.) to ensure successful end-to-end implementation.
- Lead, guide, coach and manage sales team to ensure objectives are reached and members are further developing their on-the-job skills and motivated
- Degree holder in business or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years sales/business development experience in retail channels (supermarkets, convenience stores, drug stores) preferably in FMCG and/or Consumer sector.
- Experience in nutritional supplements is a bonus
- Strong team/people management and proven sales track record
- Experience in e-commerce is a bonus
- Strong relationship building skills, analytical and strong communication skills
Interested candidates, please send updated resume to Tommy Wong at email@example.com. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to drop us a message to schedule in a time for a futher discussion!...