about the company
You will join a world leading general insurance company.
about the job
- You will be responsible for customer and call centre servicing, delivering to the prescribed service standards.
- You will drive process and business improvement initiatives across the Hong Kong market, driving efficiency and effectiveness.
- You will partner with regional centres of excellence to drive business improvement and bring innovation into the markets.
- You will manage operational risk, including embedding of key group policies on business continuity, supplier performance management, outsourcing, procurement.
- You will ensure compliance with management directives and statutory regulations.
- You will lead the strategic transformation agenda for respective markets.
skills & experiences required
- You are a Bachelor Degree Holder or above
- You have at least 8 years of experience in Insurance Operations
- You are familiar with IA and FHB regulations (a plus)
- You have experience of leading, managing and supervising a team
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Jeremy Wong on + 852 2232 3468 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org...