Head of Marketing & Communications, APAC | European Private Bank
A leading European private bank is looking for a Head of Marketing to lead its APAC marketing function.
about the team.
- Report to the Managing Director of APAC and the Group Head of Marketing
- Cover 6 countries (inc. newly entered / developed markets) in Asia across different time zones
- Manage and supervise local marketing teams of 10+ people across different locations
- Lead multi-disciplinary functions, e.g. Digital Marketing, Branding & Advertising, Events, Public Relations, etc.
- Join a dynamic workplace with cultural diversity, flexible work arrangement with excellent fringe benefits
about the job.
- Own and control the regional marketing budget
- Develop and drive the execution of annual integrated marketing calendars
- Spearhead the marketing strategies (esp. for the newly developed markets), develop and uphold branding and positioning principles for the bank products
- Lead and monitor the execution of all-rounded marketing campaigns across different channels, e.g. digital (website, app & social media), offline (OOH advertising, TVC, leaflet & brochures), events (exhibitions, roadshows, talks & seminars), public relations (media coverage, press events & press releases), partnership, etc.
- Establish and monitor measurement and reporting structure to evaluate the business performance
- Work closely with related BUs (e.g. Group Marketing & Communications) and external partners to develop strategic partnerships, manage and communicate with internal and external stakeholders in an efficient approach
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Communications or any related discipline
- 12+ years of experience in strategic marketing planning gained in sizable banks
- APAC regional coverage / experience in managing an APAC regional team is a MUST
- An entrepreneurial mindset is a MUST; Experience in market expansion / new market development will be an advantage
- Excellent stakeholder management, team building, team leading and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication in Chinese (Cantonese / Mandarin) and English
- Candidates out of Hong Kong may be relocated to Hong Kong or Singapore by the need
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Scarlett Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a friend for HK$2,000: https://www.randstad.com.hk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
- Similar opportunities: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/q-scarlett/
- All active marketing hirings: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/s-marketing-digital-p r/